Clear and tinted OEM Renault windows restocked

(Luis Jaramillo) #8

Hi Hugo, what part are you looking for?

(Lloyd Edwards) #9

Vehicles first used on 1 April 1985 or later

The front windscreen must let at least 75% of light through and the front side windows must let at least 70% of light through.

Vehicles first used before 1 April 1985

The front windscreen and front side windows must both let at least 70% of light through.

(Hugo Tomas) #10

Hello

The windows.

The fix theme is a big doubt for me. I have the first windows OEM that Renault sell, and the fixing system is very bad. The metal plates don’t hold fixed in the place, only with a point of fixation, and spoils the door.

Can you show or explain how your windows fix in the door?

Thanks
Hugo Tomás

(Luis Jaramillo) #11

Here is a video on how to install the windows.

(Luis Jaramillo) #12

3 more clear windows available and 4 tinted if anyone is interested.

(Hugo Tomas) #13

URL signature expired

Can’t open…

(Geir Arne) #14

Got mine today, and will say that this is a must have for Twizy owners👍 The «car» is much more quiet to drive, and the backseat passanger don’t get the heavy draft anymore. Easy to mount on the doors also.
Very pleased with the windows

(Luis Jaramillo) #15

2 more clear windows and 2 more tinted windows remaining if anyone is still interested.

(Erik Dalen) #16

Hi,

What is the price for this?

(Faisal Khouri) #17

Dear Luis
Am interested in window for my Twizy
Kindly send me the selling price and if you check for me the shipment cost to UAE, Abudhabi I highly appreciate
My Email [email protected]
You also can whatsup me at +971508188597

Best regard
Faisal

(Luis Jaramillo) #18

Hi Faisal,

I wrote to you a few days ago. I’ll send you another email now.

(Faisal Khouri) #19

Dear Luis
I don’t know why I did not get it, but I highly appreciated if you can re send it to me at [email protected]

(Luis Jaramillo) #20

Just wanted to let you all know that I have a shipment of clear windows coming in next week. For those that have been waiting for clear windows. I also accept partial payments if you can’t make the whole payment now.

(S Fuller) #21

Hi…can you send me a price for the windows? Ta

(Luis Jaramillo) #22

Windows have arrived and ready for shipping. 3 sets of tinted and 2 sets of clear windows left.

(karl) #23

Hello,
I’m interesting about this clear windows.
Can you email me for details and price please ?
Thanks

(Johnny) #24

Hi Luis
Thank you so much for your help.!
It’s great you want to help the Twizy communit. :star_struck:

Johnny -Denmark

(Luis Jaramillo) #25

Getting another order of windows coming in this Friday. This would be the last go around for the “Summer Sale” after these are sold the price is going back to normal. 400euro with shipping included on both clear or tinted windows. 5 sets of each (tinted or clear) are only available.

(Luis Jaramillo) #26

4 sets of tinted windows are sold with only 1 tinted and 5 clear windows set remaining.

(Luis Jaramillo) #27

Windows have arrived and I’ll be processing all the orders this weekend and sending them out on Monday.