Clear and tinted OEM Renault windows restocked

(Faisal Khouri) #19

Dear Luis
I don’t know why I did not get it, but I highly appreciated if you can re send it to me at [email protected]

(Luis Jaramillo) #20

Just wanted to let you all know that I have a shipment of clear windows coming in next week. For those that have been waiting for clear windows. I also accept partial payments if you can’t make the whole payment now.

(S Fuller) #21

Hi…can you send me a price for the windows? Ta

(Luis Jaramillo) #22

Windows have arrived and ready for shipping. 3 sets of tinted and 2 sets of clear windows left.

(karl) #23

Hello,
I’m interesting about this clear windows.
Can you email me for details and price please ?
Thanks

(Johnny) #24

Hi Luis
Thank you so much for your help.!
It’s great you want to help the Twizy communit. :star_struck:

Johnny -Denmark

(Luis Jaramillo) #25

Getting another order of windows coming in this Friday. This would be the last go around for the “Summer Sale” after these are sold the price is going back to normal. 400euro with shipping included on both clear or tinted windows. 5 sets of each (tinted or clear) are only available.

(Luis Jaramillo) #26

4 sets of tinted windows are sold with only 1 tinted and 5 clear windows set remaining.

(Luis Jaramillo) #27

Windows have arrived and I’ll be processing all the orders this weekend and sending them out on Monday.

(Tor M. Bjørge) #28

Hi Luis,

I would be interested in the tinted ones. Do you have one left?

Where do you ship from?

Kind regards, Tor

(Luis Jaramillo) #29

Hi Tor,

Yes, we still have windows available. Windows are being shipped out from S.Korea. If you DM me your email address I’ll go ahead and send you an invoice.

(Luis Jaramillo) #30

Just two more days for our “Summer Sale” if you want to take advantage of this low price, order now and lock in your window set. You can also leave a deposit and still qualify for the sale price.

(Toby) #31

Hi, can you message me a price please, I think I want clear. I am UK based.

Please message me a price for clear, I am in the UK. Also is there a video of fitting/usage?

(Marcel Meiberg) #33

How much light is there coming through the windows?
In the Netherlands at least 70% of the light must pass, how is that with these ones?
thanks!

(Marnix Plovie) #34

Please message me a price for clear, I am in Belgium.
Thanks

(Luis Jaramillo) #35

Hi Marcel,

The tinted windows allow a little less light, I believe it’s around 60 or 50%. I still have many people that order the tinted version of the windows to Netherlands but just to be on the safe side of the law, I think the clear version would be the best option.

(Luis Jaramillo) #36

Hi everyone, I have one clear window set and 3 tinted windows left. More clear windows are going to be ordered soon but they’ll take around 2 weeks to make.

I’ll take your last clear set please. I have messaged you. Thanks

(Toby) #38

Got mine today, much better fit than the ones I had. They didn’t come with the screws to fit them though.