Clear and tinted OEM Renault windows restocked

(Luis Jaramillo) #41

Correct, you’ll be able to do it alone with no problem.

(Toby) #42

Unfortunately the previous owner lost 2 of the screws from the door. I will solve it though.

(Luis Jaramillo) #43

Let me know if you can’t find the screws. I’ll get some here and thanks for the pictures. Your Twizy looks great!

(Toby) #44

Thank You. The car is in for a wrap in urban camo today. I will dig out some new bolts for the windows. Thanks for the offer though.

(Luis Jaramillo) #45

Please share some pictures after you wrap it.

(Toby) #46

(Toby) #47

Should be finished tomorrow or weds

(Toby) #48

I think I will change the badges to black.

(Luis Jaramillo) #49

Wow!! It came out nice!

(Luis Jaramillo) #50

Windows are restocked and ready for shipping. Don’t forget about our bundle set (window set and original Twizy cover) 499€ with shipping included.

(Luis Jaramillo) #51

Last week for the bundle set guys. An original Renault Twizy cover with Renault windows for 499euro with free shipping.

(Luis Jaramillo) #52

More clear and tinted windows have arrived and ready for next day shipping.

(Arum Jaced) #53

Hi I am based in the UK and you know the weather here is always raining I am looking in to buying a Twizy but want to make sure I can lock the windows is this possible ? And what is the cost to shop to England? Thanks

(Toby) #54

I am in UK. I am sure you could fit a lock to the windows, something like a jewelers cabinet glass lock but they do not lock as standard. I never worry about locking the windows as I do not think may people would work out how to open the doors.

I have seen a pic of the Korean windows with a small barrel type lock on the window.

The locks for snake Vivarium glass would work but not a pretty solution

(Luis Jaramillo) #55

Hi Arum, shipping to the UK is no problem the total with shipping is 465euro. Also, these windows don’t come with a lock unfortunately but something like a sliding glass lock would probably work.

(Luis Jaramillo) #56

We have 4 clear windows and 1 tinted window set ready to be shipped out tomorrow if anyone is still interested.

(Luis Jaramillo) #57

We also got original Renault covers to protect your Twizy from the upcoming winter or rain.

(Luis Jaramillo) #58

Clear and tinted window set available for quick shipping.

(Luis Jaramillo) #59

For anyone that is still interested, I have more windows(clear and tinted) arriving tomorrow. The total price with shipping included is 465euro. Shipping time is around 15 business days, more or less.

Did you have a link showing how these guys are installed and what the opening process looks like?