How many Twizy`s in your country or area?

(Julianh) #10

Bradford, West Yorkshire, apparently the dealer has sold another one, but I’ve not seen any.

(Chris) #11

In Orkney over Christmas/new year.
There are two twizys on the mainland and loads of other EV’s its a great island for green cars (even Tesla X here)
Can’t believe how many charging points there are and charging your car is still free up here aswell !!

(Pål Andor Østvold) #12

That is very nice. Twizys are exelent on narrow roads and small places.
One major reason for me having one is that i can fit it in my garage next to my VW Touran “fossil fuel” car.

(R M Jamison) #13

I’m on the Chesterfield side of Sheffield, not far from @Osbrook. My Twizy is a 2015 “Cargo”, a Renault demo unit t which I bought in 2016.

Qui in costa smeralda ci sono 4 twizy

(Carlos Ruiz) #15

I believe we got about 200 total for colombia in 2016, none in 2017 and they have started to sell more in 2018, my guess is another 200 so no more than 400 total. we are still a rare beast on the road

(Chris) #16

There’s another twizy in derby. Black one and driver wears a crash helmet😀.

(Pål Andor Østvold) #17

In a way the facts that there is fewer makes them a curiosity or a cult vehicle. In my area they are very high sought after and as soon as a used come on the marked they are sold, unless the seller keep a very high price on it. High price would be almost new price. I bought a new one becouse the used prices was just 20% of!
The waiting periode to get a new one is 4 months, the factory only start production when they have a named buyer according to Renault Norway.
Used they have very high prices here due to their popularity.

(Mike) #18

There’s only two near me and mine. I live in Carnoustie. There’s one in Dundee and a delivery in Perth. There was one in Aberdeen, my old one, but it’s now gone away down south. Mine may be going up for sale soon.

(william milburn) #19

so i live in durham UK and mine is the first ive seen, also the local renault dealer so of the sales people, when i took mine up for a repair they had never seen one.

so i’m guessing theres not many if any round me.

(Mark Espie) #20

Which dealer do you use ? Did you buy new ?

(william milburn) #21

no second hand, and i bought it from Cornwall, got it transported up. though if i had know that you had to deal with RCI then i would have had second thoughts.

great car but a real shame about RCI and the lease buyout issues, and very unfair on UK owners.

(m1n1s) #22

i’m on the isle of wight , rumour has it three twizys live here although i’ve never seen another one :rofl:

(Samo) #23

In my area is around 15 cars :slight_smile: i live on the coast of slovenia… many of tham so it four the 1st time becaus of me :slight_smile:

(Rob) #24

Billym444 I’m in Newcastle and seriously thinking about buying a one soon so you may have a neighbour only thing that concerns me is the lease tbh.
I was gonna travel through to Durham as on the renault site it said I could test drive one from there would love to just see one in real life tbh I may go to lakes and hire one for a day or two.

(william milburn) #25

sadly ive just sold mine, to a business in newcastle. they have about 5.

(Rob) #26

We’re you not happy with it? What type of business did you sell too? Thaught you had only just bought it.

(Max M4X WW) #27

I live on the Hampshire / Surrey border and I am aware of two in the area - one is on here and the other (a union jack wrapped Twizy!) is not (to my knowledge).

(Magnus 202) #28

In total, we have 414 Twizy (1 Cargo and 99 T45) in Sweden (Stockholm got 118 pcs) I have one of the 99 pcs T45 :blush:

(Pål Andor Østvold) #29

I checked with Renault Norway this week and they said that they have sold 606 Twizys in Norway so far, but there may be some privat imports from outside the country that they dont know of.
My previous numbers were obviously wrong.