So I’ve just fitted the Jupe I got with my Twizy. Fitting took an hour from start to finish, including cutting out all the templates.
With a little read-through, it went spectacularly well, and I now have both bottom doors and a jupe to keep me dry and warmer in the winter months. (I do a lot of cross-country driving so think country lanes late at night in the winter… BRRR.)
I followed the instructions as directed, although I did to all the fitting of templates in one go, then all the drilling in one go.
My only warning: You really don’t need to tighten up the screws all that tight. The plastic compression fittings will pop back through the hole if you’re too rough with them.
(Will try and take photos tomorrow)