So, those bulbs for rear side/brake lights and for blinkers already arrived, but they are no good. Side/breke lights show SERV light when braking and blinkers runs too fast. They all need some sort of load resstor due to low wattage consumption...
I also have problems with that amplifier. I didn't make it work till now. I'm trying on...
Still waiting for the thermometer. One already arrived, but I manage somehow to ride with Twizy over it... It still works, but it looks ugly
I made a sack to store twizy windows with a realy old sewing machine, some Tyvek and velcro (will post some pictures)
Also updated those opening straps with some PVC valves, beacouse I had problems sometimes when those straps escaped in to inside and was unreachable... (will post some pictures)
Already have material for interial light, done some work on it, but still not finished. (read, not mounted in the Twizy, will post some pics too)
Next projects are rear side wind deflectors and Twizy cover with mirror pockets from white "Tyvek solid" foil
In winter time maybe I buy 3D printer and then those keyrings, will be available to buy.