Buy and sell anything to other members of the community. Please refer to the Marketplace Guide before posting.
Welcome to the Marketplace Guide
Please take the time to read the following before posting here.
1. Who can post in the Marketplace?
The marketplace is free for all members that have reached level 2 or higher. However, if you wish to advertise your own business or side hustle, then there are some extra steps to take.
2. Using the site to promote a business.
Members can earn the right to advertise their businesses here in two ways. Choose from the following two options:
Earn level 2 member status and also promote EVOwners in some way. Typically this would involve some kind of social media shout out, but it could be something else. If you’re looking to advertise your business and/or products then please DM @James for approval.
Alternatively, you can also pay to use the platform for advertising. Each post advertising a business and/or multiple products costs £25 with an ongoing monthly cost of £2. Paypal or cryptocurrency is accepted. Please contact @James to arrange payment.
Anyone advertising their business and/or products without first gaining approval from @James will have their post removed.
3. Rules for creating a listing.
- Choose the correct category. Either #marketplace:for-sale or #marketplace:wanted.
- If you’re posting something for sale, please include the price and location in the title. If you’re posting a wanted advert, please just include your location.
- Please keep to a maximum of 5 images per listing.
4. Respect others
This should go without saying, but please respect other members and don’t be rude. If you’ve come to some sort of disagreement, then please alert either @James, @osbrook or @Cheekychappie to help mediate things.
5. Value of items for sale
It is the both seller’s and buyer’s responsibility to negotiate a fair price for an item.
- As a seller, you must be prepared for other members to comment on the value of what you have for sale.
- Sellers are entitled to list their items at whatever asking price they see fit.
- As a potential buyer, you’re perfectly entitled to express your opinion on the value of items for sale. However, if at any point this becomes too aggressive or it’s deemed that you’re deliberately trying to sabotage a sale you’ll be temporarily blocked from using the marketplace.