My Twizy died

Was working fine, then I got the serv-light and the Twizy felt really “jerky”.
I could see the amp draw was all over the place, even just holding a steady pace.
Then, the next day, STOP and throttle died. Tried turning the ignition several times, no luck. Had to be towed to the shop.

Anyone had similar happening to them? Any guesses to what is wrong?

12V battery at a guess.

check the battery like osbrook said and check the fuses , i read you have been playing around with a sound system for the Twizy?

I checked the 12V the first day I had the serv-light, I had 14V on it.

check the 12v battery with the ignition off , 14V sounds like the iginiton was on.

Actually you may need to disconnect it as the mk2 charger will keep trying to top it up. But also it needs to be tested under load to see if a cell fails. A faulty cell will still display a full voltage, but with say a head light bulb connected will show a loose of at least 2v.

im struggling to see when the mk2 charger tops up the battery with the ignition off?

fitting my super capacitor battery pack I never once saw the battery topped up when the ignition was off and i simulated many different voltage levels for 12V , maybe mine is broken :grinning:

See @peter-ss post where he monitors the charge to the 12v battery