Thanks to everyone who completed the survey sent round a couple of weeks ago. It's clear there are a few common themes that I must address.
Something I'll definitely be working on going forwards is to try and make it easier for you to build a community around the vehicle you own or are most interested in, instead of the site being too generic.
For example, for those of you that are only interested in the Twizy, there will eventually be a proper Twizy section of the site that just contains everything Twizy related a la Twizyowners. You will be able to see all the other Twizy owners at a quick glance and interact with them
Basically, I don't really want this to be restricted to just a forum. I would prefer to expand on what we already have and make it more of a social network, designed specifically for EV owners.
Therefore, what would be your number 1 feature of an EVOwners social network? You get 1 vote, use it wisely.
- News - aggregate news from other sites and filter by vehicle, manufacturer etc
- Reviews - aggregate reviews from other sites and filter by vehicle, manufacturer etc.
- User generated guides/how-tos. Write up your own how to guide that can be easily found and shared by other members.
- Image Gallery - Manage your own images on your profile. Share them with others.
- Classified ads - Search by vehicle, age, price etc
- Owners Map/Meetups - A map/tool to organise owners meetups. See where other owners are located in the country. Can filter by vehicle. (Would only be a general area for security and privacy reasons)
- EV Events - All the EV events on a map with dates.
- Buy/Lease - Speak to dealers and purchase/lease cars through the site
- Real-time vehicle specific chat rooms
- No new features. I think the forum is fine on its own.