Other uses for the Twizy

(osbrook) #1

A Fire Engine
https://p.twimg.com/Ax8ThRUCMAArXsF.jpg:medium

(osbrook) #2

And as a First responder vehicle!

Loving the first responder one. Could you imagine emergency services in this country adopting the Twizy?! Lol

(osbrook) #4

Police car to catch James for Speeding!

(system) #5

You’re missing the best thing about the first responder Twizy: the rear-mounted luggage rack! :slight_smile:

(osbrook) #6

I couldn’t find it again. I have seen it. It also went with a video of how to mode the back to add the luggage rack. Which is what is required to carry a cycle of tow a small bike trailer.

Nikki if you have a link can you provide it. Thanks

(ecofunkytravel) #7

This?

(osbrook) #8

Yes, but as I said there was also how. Also a solid box rather than the support frame.

(system) #9

As law enforcement vehicles

(osbrook) #10

This is what AminorJourney wants, but so do I.

(mender) #11

Looks damn cool, but will be useless off road with rear drive only and hateful on road with higher centre of gravity, heavier wheels and off road tyres, plus you’d need a change of clothes without any mudguards/doors fitted 8-|

This would create loads of interest at the ZE roadshows!

(Normsthename) #12

Fire! Fire!

:smiley:

Andy

(system) #13

Lol. Can you imagine a police chase in that?

(system) #14

[quote=“mender;2239”]

Looks damn cool, but will be useless off road with rear drive only and hateful on road with higher centre of gravity, heavier wheels and off road tyres, plus you’d need a change of clothes without any mudguards/doors fitted 8-|

This would create loads of interest at the ZE roadshows![/quote]

Yup, but i reckon it’s possible to build with a little ingenuity.

As for 4x4, don’t forget that some of our most celebrated rally cars from the 70s and 80s were all rwd!!!