(Sari Kukkeenmäki) #412

Nice car. here is my before and after taping

</

div>

(Albertosedits) #413

where are the wheels rims from ?

Twizy hiding behind the undergrowth

(Albertosedits) #415

where did you buy the floor mats? and whats the price?

(Luka Djuraskovic) #416

Hi custom made,i think 35 euros

(Keith) #417

Well I have now finished the improvements to my Twizy, new wheels, 15 inch team dynamics pro race, Race steering wheel, powerbox, new wheel arches home made, and smart car seat conversion. in all it is still so much fun to drive and now corners like a dream and the seat is comfortable.

Add images

</IMG_0962.jpg

>

(Toby) #418

I like the seat conversion, was it just a simple job of bolting it to the runners?

(Toby) #419

What boss fitment did you buy for the steering wheel and how did you delete the airbag?

(osbrook) #420

I love the seat but would worry too much - a) only one seat belt is not standard and affect the insurance, b) it getting wet (I don’t use windows) c) with the new bolt position damaging the battery casing and Renault using as an excuse not to replace if required.

But that is just me.

Those smart car seats are incredibly heavy as the rear shell is an impact structure for if you get rear ended in a smartcar.
Comfy things though, the roadster ones moreso.

(Toby) #422

I was thinking of a Tillet 3.9 kilo seat, not the smart one but the seat belt issue did worry me…although as long as mods are noted I think you would be ok.

(Toby) #423

I will make the badges black and probably go for 13 inch split rim light alloys.

(Håkan Lidell) #424

Hello!

Got my 2018 twizy technic today with 101km on the dial.
Bone stock at the moment but times of change will come, NO battery lease

(Mark Espie) #425

Good afternoon, is the wrap expensive?

Mark

(Toby) #426

Hi,

My wrap was £1000. It was quite an expensive and high quality material though so they can be done cheaper

(Luis Jaramillo) #427

Congrats on your new Twizy!

(Håkan Lidell) #428

Thank you!

Really liking it so far.

(Keith) #429

Hi Toby

I run with the light on and for the MOT I will put the original back on. The mount was a Renault Laguna I have one here. If you visit Devon, Plymouth come and have a look, I will be working near Birmingham soon.

the seat conversion was quite easy although I did have to make some brackets to mount the Smart car base onto then fit the seat.

regards

Keith

(Keith) #430

Hi Osbrook

No battery issues for me as it is mine and it is my understanding that the other belt is for the Twizy without the doors anyway thats what I reckon and with the doors holding me in the vehicle that what the shoulder strap was for.

Regards