Soon to be Twizy Owner

(Bassflex) #1

Hi,

I’m Nick, had a Twizy for the weekend and loved it. Been obsessed ever since. There is a youtube video I did of in in my signature. Take a look if you want.

Have my choice of Twizy all planned out, just need to pin them down and order it. This is also based on if I can afford every option I want. Apparently the Bag is a no go now.

Anyway hoping to get to know some people and share the love for the Twizy.

Is anyone on here an offical Renault Z.E rep?

I want to pitch an idea to them.

Anyway hope to get to know you all over time.

(James Cook) #2

Hi Nick

Welcome to the forum. Which model are you going to go for?

Nope, no official Renault people on here as far as I know…

(Bassflex) #3

I was think the same as what Twizynorthwood has. I was hoping to be original about it but I was beaten to it.

If the alloys are too much it may be the colour with Orange Wrap, and if I get the hub caps I may get them colour matched.

(osbrook) #4

As for the bag, then see this thread:- http://www.twizyowners.com/showthread.php/3-Useful-information-General

1. Luguage
    The rear seat takes the old blue Sainbury’s boxs perfectly

To secure a bag in the back use a PacSafe Exomesh. See:-
http://www.performance-pacsafe.co.uk/adventure-travel/

I use with a large water proof sack/Bag. It lives in the boot leaving the back seat free.

(Bassflex) #5

[size=5]I ORDERED IT TODAY!!! :razz:[size=2]
[/size][/size][size=5][size=2]
Yet to hear ETA but it could be 8-12 weeks. [/size][/size][size=5][size=2] :frowning:

Also possible Twizy owners take note.

There is an error in the finance calculator they use to work out payments. If they give you a figure from it ask if it can be calculated manually to check it. The dealer I used said that they have raised it with IT but not sure if they will rush on it. Basically it dropped my onthly payments by £17. Not sure if the error would have been picked up down the line but it might help people make a more informed choice if they have to correct figures.

[/size][/size]

(James Cook) #6

Congrats!

I will put a sticky topic up about the finance thing.

(Lightly) #7

Congratulations, bet you cant wait :slight_smile:

(system) #8

As we say in Essex, Well Jell!

(Bassflex) #9

No I cannot.

Tried to get a date today but have to wait til wednesday.:’(

(Bassflex) #10

Its coming week 43 which is 22-31 of October!

(system) #11

Clearly a twizy owner of taste. I have been very pleased with my colour combination.

(Bassflex) #12

I think viewed from the front straight on it lacks the wow factor. Its the view most drivers will see in their rear view mirror. Thinking it needs a bit of red/orange on the front. Thinking of maybe getting the Z.E. on the front inlayed with the same colour. Or getting the front grill inbetween the lights coloured.

(James Cook) #13

I wouldn’t worry about that, the other drivers always end up slowing down so that you go past them and they can get a good look anyway. At least that’s what I’ve experienced in and around London.

(Bassflex) #14

James, your mileage count, it that a fomula/web app or you amend your signature each time you come one here?

(James Cook) #15

I modify it when I can be bothered.

I was actually thinking about if it would be possible to write a little script that would make keeping it updated a bit easier.

(Bassflex) #16

My Twizy has now left the factory!!! Still same ETA :expressionless:

(Bassflex) #17

Well should have it hopefully buy this friday.

Got quite a good number plate **12 TWZ

(James Cook) #18

Did you ask for that number plate, buy it or just pot luck?

(Bassflex) #19

Pot luck to a degree. I said I wanted to pick the reg, he said he already had and said that this one is the best match. I was not looking for that I was looking for something like NAX or AXT for my name. They were not available and TWZ is still a good plate.

(mender) #20

Bonus! Well done to the dealer for matching it up.

Good luck with the new Twizy-much fun awaits!