Tazzari Zero

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows much about the Tazzari Zero? Can’t find a whole lot online but saw a picture of one and wondered if they are any good.

Many thanks,
Piers

Never heard of them, they’ve got a website that looks promising. The little car looks the business too, warranty on the battery is a tad short (2 years)

My heart sank when I thought it was LHD only, you can add the RHD option at the factory though for €800 which is pretty cool.

Never seen one in the UK and doubt there’s any dealer network so the support is going to be very low / non existent.

Still, a very interesting little car.

Been around for a while although I don’t think they were ever released in the UK. Don’t know a whole bunch else about them though, sorry!

Thanks guys. I see it ha been around for a while which is why I’m surprised there is so little information and/or reviews.

Cheers,
Piers

I used to see one of these on a regular basis air side when I was traveling through Schipol airport. They must have had it on trial as it has not been there for a while now, but they look really good in the flesh. If they were a lot cheaper it could be a serious contender to the Twizy…

Especially as it is more ‘car’ like with HVAC, windows etc.

As with everything electric it seems that the price point is just too high.

(alex) #7

Not only the car but also a bran new battery pack is 5000euro! :scream: