The futures bright, the futures lime!

(system) #1

JUST GOT THE TWIZ BACK FROM THE WRAPPERS AND REALLY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS, THE AIM OF BUYING THE TWIZY AND WRAPPING IT WAS A PROMOTIONAL TOOL FOR MY BUSINESS, I THINK WE MAY GET NOTICED:lol:, THE GUYS AT WWW.KIKCUSTOMS.CO.UK DID A GREAT JOB, THEY PUT SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT INTO IT COMING UP WITH IDEAS LIKE WRAPPING THE INSIDE OF THE DOOR AND DASH BOARD, WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM, IT WAS A LEARNING CURVE FOR THEM AS WELL AS IT WAS THE FIRST TWIZY THEY HAD WRAPPED, AND THERE WAS A LOT OF DIFFERENT CURVES TO DEAL WITH, JUST WAITING TO GET THE SEATS RE COVERED IN A LIME GREEN AND MY NEW PLATE TW12Y ET ADDED

(osbrook) #2

Looks good and worth the wait.

(Lightly) #3

You will sure get noticed :smiley:

(system) #4

So there i am taking my maiden journey in my freshly wrapped twizy, on the way of all places to meet a previous client of our mr olly murs, hoping to get a picture of him sitting in the twizy that could go viral across the world wide web for a bit of free publicity !! When a knocking and shaking appear from the front nearside wheel, upon breaking at a set of traffic lights the left wheel locks up and sends me into the kerb,i manage to somehow crawl to local renault dealer to which they find a bolt had gone missing from the caliper causing it to lock up !!, not happy and no olly photo>:(

(mender) #5

Damn!
Renault issue or something to do with the wrapping process?

(system) #6

checked with wrappers and pretty sure they didnt loosen any bolts !! dealer has reported to Renault as never happened before !, to be fair to Toomey renault they saw me straight away and fixed within 1/2 hour so cant complain

(James Cook) #7

Seems a bit strange how you’ve just had it wrapped and all of a sudden it breaks!! Wrapper error I reckon.

(system) #8

Glimpsed the car with the door open when I went past to put my Twizy into Toomey for a repair this morning… Stood out in the yard well.

(system) #9

You should have popped in, funnily enough i was at toomeys myself this morning as well !

(system) #10

Had the car since 8.30 this morning… They ring me at 3.30pm to tell me that they have ordered the wrong switch so I have no wash wipe or trip computer for another couple of weeks then - All I wanted to do was set the clock!

(mender) #11

As said, demand the parts off their other Twizys-vehicle not legal without wash/wipe, or demand courtesy car until parts arrive.

(Lightly) #12

2 weeks is along time, this kind of service really is a bit poor !

(system) #13

They blamed it on the French…! However, I hadn’t realised how much noise the rattly door was making… Going home was quiet and I was more confident driving back.