The Red Bull Twizy

accessories

(system) #1

[FONT=Verdana]Hi All

My name is Vichet and I work for Renault and would like introduce myself.

If you need help with your Twizy in anyway please feel free to contact me on here.

Also I am in the process of designing my own Twizy (Renault is paying for everything of course) will post some photo soon.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]

(osbrook) #2

Hi Vichet and welcome.

That is a very kind offer and I’m sure you will get a lot of questions. Can I just check are you here in any official Renault capacity or simply offering to help like all of us on here?

Chris

Welcome to the forums.

Interesting that you’re designing your own Twizy. How did that come about?

Do tell us more! :slight_smile:

(Lightly) #4

Welcome Vichet :slight_smile:

(Bassflex) #5

Welcome Vichet,

Are you going to be Renaults man on the inside? :geek:

Or just a future Twizy owner that works for Renault?

Either way welcome.

(system) #6

Hi Vichet welcome,
A question ?
For the model year 2013 , are there any modifications planned.
Thanks.

(system) #7

Welcome vichet love to no more about your designs for a Twizy

(system) #8

[FONT=Verdana]Wow!! Thank you for the welcoming response

Yes, I do work for Renault as a (coordinator and technical support in the New Car Department) however I’m only here out of my own will and not for Renault basically I’m just a geeky forum guy who likes the forum community. :slight_smile: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]I think that Twizy’s are the way forward as an alterative clean fun transport, which I am passionate about.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]More then happy to help and add my personal experiences dealing in the technical side.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]
Are you going to be Renaults man on the inside? ” hahah Yeh I would like too :wink: no the company looks after me in terms of any cars.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma] [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]Designing my own Twizy which is almost done, you guys a going to freak out to what I have done to a standard Twizy. [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]New paint design and more gadgets… might also post a video on Youtube as well!

[/FONT]

(Bassflex) #9

Cannot wait to see!

(system) #10

Sounds great love to see a u tube posting as well :slight_smile:

(system) #11

almost done :razz:

(system) #12

[FONT=Times New Roman][size=3][/size][/FONT][size=3]Here it is…. My project, when Renault asked me you do up our demo Twizy I wasn’t sure what to do. Redbull Racing and F1 is one of my main passions so I decided to do the Redbull F1 car. We striped it down and painted our Twizy in two and three stage pearl, we also did all the stickers ourselves. Its not finish yet but will post a video on Youtube once it’s done.

[/size][FONT=Times New Roman][size=3][/size][/FONT]

(osbrook) #13

Looking good. I like the Blue base colour. you mentioned some extras are you going to show these as well?

(system) #14

Nice! Does it have an unrestricted motor too?

Love it! Although slightly ironic that you chose F1 as a theme for an electric car lol.

Renault should offer this kind of customisation, or at least some kind of customisation as an optional extra.

Have you thought about quitting your job and doing this full time? You’ve done a great job!!

(osbrook) #16

Why quit, just push to get it into the production offerings.

Does it have a Skyroof? This would make it feel more like the open cockpit racer.
It does at least have a form of KERS.:rolleyes:

(system) #17

[FONT=Verdana]Yes we had to design this new feature in house which is very cool, all will be revealed in the video [/FONT]

(system) #18

Yes it does have the Skyroof :smiley:

(system) #19

thank you, no Renault does look after me so its so hard to leave however I can do pretty much anything to any car. wait until you see the video of the new feature we design in house

(system) #20

if you unrestrict the motor the Twizy could do 0-62 mph in 3-4 sec basically any new electric car