Today I

twizy

(Toby) #41

Hi, I have already ordered them and like the idea of the anti roll bars still being able to do their thing once it leans to a certain angle.

Hello,
Do you know if it is possible to order from Stephano Martinelli by another way than from Facebook. I don’t have an account and don’t want to create one. Thanks

(Toby) #43

I will get you a contact

(Toby) #44

I understand that due to the suspension design of the Twizy, removing the anti roll bar completely may put an abnormal pressure on the rubber and wear it out much quicker than normal and make it progressively softer.

The Twizy has a bush on the inner arm that is just rubber deflecting, it is not a normal pivot point / ball joint. This might wear quicker and cost a lot more than the comfort kit.

(Toby) #45

I have found an email for him, he did warn that facebook is faster: [email protected]

I fitted up the following today:

Led lights, I used the Harley Davidson ones with angel eyes then used Stefanos fitting kit.

Tip…read his instructions as you only need 2 of the 3 screws that align the headlights.

I then fitted his comfort springs to the anti roll bars, front and rear.

The car is MUCH more comfortable now without the jarring bumps, great mod. The steering is a tiny bit more nervous as you get a bit of roll at turn in and then it settles as the springs compress. The cars should have left the factory like this.

Next up I fixed the broken lock on the right hand tub inside the car, the top plastic bit had broken off the lock so I cut a new piece in 2mm steel and screwed it to the plastic.

Whilst in there I fitted the 80nm rams to lift the doors, now you press the release and the door goes up on its own.

(Peter) #46

Spotted a Twizy in Ronda, Spain.

:slight_smile: