Twizy Battery Lease

(Faisal Khouri) #21

I don’t pay for rental but am having issue with my current battery… traction charger is not holding the charge … any advise

(askho) #22

I’m sorry. I am not technically minded at all so can’t offer you any advice. Maybe some of our more knowledgeble members can help.

(Dimitar Atanasov) #23

(Dimitar Atanasov) #24

(Gary Clayton) #25

@Faisal_Khouri did you get your issues sorted? i would like a twizy to work on, anyone who has one for sale, please email me gclayton at hotmail.co.uk

Thanks !!

(Dimitar Atanasov) #26

Здарявейте,
Това желание със собственна батерия съм го преживял. Повярвайте ми не е лесно да си направиш батерия. Аз успях и искам да споделя какво ви очаква. Има два начина да го направите. 1. Aко притежавате СОБСТВЕННА БАТЕРИЯ да и смените елементите с нови като запазите BMS и готово … имате нова батерия от Li. ion
2. Aко решите да поставите друг тип батерия Li Fe Po4, и смените BMS необходимо е да смените Контролера, Чарджера, дисплея и да направите цялостно нови комуникационни кабели. Аз нямах избор и направих второто. Отне ми 8 месеца и сега мога да го правя за 10 дена, но първия път беше трудно.
Помислете добре…преди да се захванете да правите някой от вариантите???

I have lived through this desire with my own battery. Believe me, it’s not easy to make a battery. I have succeeded and I want to share what awaits you. There are two ways to do this. 1. If you own a BATTERY, you can also replace the items with new ones by saving the BMS and you’re done … you have a new Li battery. ion
2. If you decide to install another type of Li Fe Po4 battery and change the BMS, you need to change the Controller, Changer, Display and make completely new communication cables. I had no choice and made the second one. It took me 8 months and now I can do it in 10 days, but the first time was difficult.
Think about it… before you go into any of the options ???

(Dimitar Atanasov) #27

Необходимо е да се отвори батерията и да се заредят всички клетки отделно …т.е. да се нормализират клетките. После можеш да зареждаш стандартно.?

It is necessary to open the battery and charge all the cells separately … ie. to normalize the cells. Then you can charge as standard.