Twizy Posh Windows

(william milburn) #1

so i have 2 sets of twizy windows.

set 1, the nice renault south Korean ones, bough only a few weeks ago cost just under £400. only problem i forgot to take the little vecros sticky things of the car. but im sure some stick on velcros is cheap enough. postage will be a pain, but £250 with postage.

set 2, a pair of uk plastic zip windows, condition looks ok. sadly i never got a fitting kit with them £100 including postage.

(william milburn) #3

part of the UK still though i would have to use parcel force as there one of the only ones, but wouldnt think it would be much more.

(Brian) #4

Sorry Billy
My wife has just ordered me a set yesterday delivery in 15 days
That’s my luck searched for ages and two come along at once lol

(william milburn) #5

no worry sure someone will snap them up.

Hi @billym444,

Do the “posh ones” fit the mark 1 Twizy door shape? I can’t tell if yours is a mark 1 or 2.

Cheers,

Pete

(osbrook) #7

Very funny. There is currently only the one body shape for the Twizy. However as they are hand made the sizes of the windows ‘hole’ does vary.

(william milburn) #8

hi pete as far as i new one size fits all, mine was a 2013, but as osbrook only one body shape. the windows dont sit inside the hole anyway.

Okay thanks @billym444 . I’ll buy them off you. How do you want to do it?

(Daniel Reclik) #10

I’m interrested too. Let’s start PM conversation with details

(william milburn) #11

so i now have a fitting kit for the standard ones but will have to ask 120 plus postage.

(william milburn) #12

posh windows are know sold.

(Daniel Reclik) #13

Hi,

Could You check the postage price? the postcode 42-504 Poland. If the postage will be reliable I think that i will get it

(william milburn) #14

the problem is size, but i put a quite in and the cheapest i could find was UPS and it was neally £50 postage

(william milburn) #15

the high cost is because 1 lenth is just over 100cm

(system) closed #16

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.