Twizy roof rack

accessories

(Luis Jaramillo) #1

For those that are looking for more space in their Twizy, I’ve got a roof rack made from stainless steel and able to hold up to 30kg. No need to drill any holes on the frame or cut any plastic. It uses a clamp style mount which makes it easy to remove. What do you guys think? If you have any questions please feel free to DM me.

C0AB7FB7-B0EF-4B18-B3B3-2231BE249019

9400D48A-0A18-41DB-B922-BAEF06EE3CA0

(Talinc) #2

Where can I buy one?

(Lloyd Edwards) #3

Click on his name ’ Biglu33’ and send him a message :+1: .

(Luis Jaramillo) #4

Hi, sorry but the roof racks are all sold out already. No plans on making anymore for now.

(osbrook) #5

There is a free (ish) alternative roof rack here CarGo roof bars mounting instructions

(Gerben Lochorn) #6

Hi Luis,

If you don’t have plans on making the roof racks again, would it be possible to send the drawings, to have them produced in a local workshop ?

(Luis Jaramillo) #7

working on a deal soon with a company to have them made.

(Toby) #8

These look really good. I think I would like one.

(Lloyd Edwards) #9

As long as you know that a roof rack on a Twizy can make your insurance ‘null and void’ as the the roof area on the Twizy is a 'No Load ’ area.

(Toby) #10

Is that not the actual roof, I.e. putting something on the roof skin?

(Lloyd Edwards) #11

Twizy not designed for roof loading or towing…Mentions it in the manual, section 6.4 Weights… https://gb.e-guide.renault.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/eng/X09/Twizy-913-13_ENG.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2GVVTvheM8jOlmL15jKFWjZJtWf8dPagpb88fcmYAZik12QAxu3Xn0e9Q

(Toby) #12

Thanks for posting that, I have not seen the manual before, it is pretty clear “prohibited”