Twizy Windows Aftermarket

accessories

(Luis Jaramillo) #43

Hi Bart, these windows are pretty much an OEM option for the Twizy here in Korea. They fit perfect using the 3 factory holes on the door. The only thing these windows don’t have is a lock. Send me your email and I’ll send you some more pictures and a video of me going through the automatic carwash.

(Pål Andor Østvold) #44

I never use my locks on my windows, they are not very good and may come out or get stuck with the key in it. And these windos look better as in bigger sliding window and better put together.

I hope you can help us getting more OEM parts when the inovative Koreans come up with cool stuff.

(Luis Jaramillo) #45

I’ll do my best to get parts out to everyone. :grin:

(Andrés Felipe Molina Arroyave) #46

Hello, I’m interested in the korean solution for twizy.
Do you have internacional shipment to Colombia? How can I contact you to get additional details?
Thanks in advance.

(Luis Jaramillo) #48

Hola Andrés, I can ship to Columbia but using airmail is way too expensive, total with shipping is going to come out to be (625euro) but the good thing is that it only that 5 business days to arrive. I’m going to the post office on Monday, to find out if they offer ground shipping. It would take a lot longer (90+days) but a lot cheaper maybe

(Andrés Felipe Molina Arroyave) #49

Hello, thanks in advance for your quick answer.
I would like to get your quotation using the two methods (airmail, boat+ground shipping) and possible payments methods.
By the other hand, I’m interested to know additional technical details of the windows such as: raw materials (ex. Polycarbonate, Acrylic, etc), internal fixation method in the upper of it (ex, belt + velcro,), wight (I’m thinking on the door open effort). Thanks again.

(Luis Jaramillo) #50

I’ll be going to the post office on Tuesday and I’ll find out. The windows are made from polycarbonate and attach with velco straps. They weight approximately 1.5kg each. You won’t have a problem opening the door.

(Luis Jaramillo) #51

Hope that helps. Anything else just let me kmow.

(Luis Jaramillo) #52

Hi Bart, these windows are pretty much an OEM option for the Twizy here in Korea. They fit perfect using the 3 factory holes on the door. The only thing these windows don’t have is a lock. Send me your email and I’ll send you some more pictures and a video of me going through the automatic carwash.

(Bart) #53

Thanks. I have the other renault windows for now. Maybe in the future.

(Luis Jaramillo) #54

Just in case anyone wants to order a set, I’ll be getting some windows ready for shipping on Tuesday.
Here’s the link to the eBay page or you can DM me.

(Luis Jaramillo) #55

Another satisfied customer from Sweden. DM me and order your set now!

(Gudjon Bjornsson) #56

Hello Luis
I was wondering how much these OEM windows cost shipped to Norway (Doesn’t have to be airmailed)? I have the original now the soft plastic and the wife doesn’t like them very well but these Korean once look amazing.

(Luis Jaramillo) #58

Hi Gudjon, super sorry for the late reply. I been on vacation and when I got back, super busy trying to get all the orders out that people placed. Total with shipping is 465euro shipping normally takes around 15 business days more or less.

Thanks and sorry again for the late reply.

(Samo) #59

Hy

Im intersted to buy this nice looking windows if posible :slight_smile: i live in Slovenia EU…
can you make me an estemite price?

Pleas send email on [email protected]

Thnaks

(Luis Jaramillo) #60

HI Samo,

Email sent.

Hey @Biglu33
do you still sell those korean twizy windows
im interessted in buying a pair

[email protected]

Thanks <3

(Toby) #63

I bought a set from them in Korea, they are so much better than the ones I had. They shipped quickly with great communication.

(Luis Jaramillo) #64

Starting next week until the end of the month, we’re having a bundle set available for 499euro with shipping included. A set of Renault windows (tinted or clear) and Renault Twizy cover.

(Johnny) #65

Hi All.
I have been struckling with closing the doors, after installing the new windows and stronger dampers.
It is quiet difficult to get a perfect grib anywhere. So I thought and thought and found out that I could use a simple lashing strap. Cut two pieces at 35 cm, bend 25mm use a soldering iron to make a round hole for the screws.
Now you have a nice handle when you are closing the doors.